Sam joined the Practice in September 2011 and has become a valued member of the team. She is relaxed and seems to instinctively know how to put nervous patients at their ease.
Having previously worked at an orthodontic practice, she has a particular interest in teeth straightening. She is also very interested in cross-infection compliance.
Sam completed her training in the Midlands, doing her exams at Birmingham Dental Hospital.
- National Certificate (NEBDN – The National Examining Board for Dental Nurses)
- Invisalign Certification Course (Align Technology)
- Dental Radiography for Dental Care Professionals (BDA online course)
- Dental Workshop (NHS Direct)
- Mental Health – Certificate of Attendance (NHS Direct)
Sam is passionate about sports, particularly team sports, such as netball and volleyball. She is also a keen snowboarder. She enjoys her family time, encourages her children to have a passion for reading. Sam and her partner are currently extending their home to allow for all of their books and children’s toys. Time off is usually spent at the beach or travelling to new cities and countries.