Invisalign Exeter Contact us today +441392877494
We recognise perfectly straight teeth can not only enhance your smile and self-esteem, but it can also prevent many dental problems. Misaligned teeth or ‘malocclusion’, as it is referred to in medical terms, can result in significant oral and dental problems including but not limited to gum damage and bad breath. Teeth can become crowded after teeth shifting after braces. For these reasons people search for Invisalign Exeter. Adults are now seeking straight white teeth. Teeth moving after braces as a child or patients just tired of guarding their smile, or being embarrassed in photographs. So, Invisalign Braces, what’s the story?
Why should you get your teeth straightened with Invisalign Exeter?
Straightening your teeth can result in a number of benefits including:
- Improved oral hygiene as it is easier to clean your gums and teeth.
- Less wear and tear due to reduced clenching and grinding.
- Less chances of gum disease as a result of healthier gums.
- Improved biting and chewing patterns cause less stress on the jaw.
- Improving your smile can boost self confidence.
- Straight white teeth lifts your smile.
- After aligning teeth patients become proud of the way they look and look after their dental health more pro actively.
- Many patients lose weight during the process. This may be an advantage or a disadvantage.
Determining if you need teeth straightening and Invisible braces.
You can answer this question by simply looking into the mirror. If you see crooked, misaligned teeth, it is probably worthwhile to go for a teeth straightening procedure. Since many conditions can be cured using non-orthodontic means, it is recommended that you seek advice from a dentist to determine if you would derive any benefits from teeth straightening.
Invisalign Exeter vs. Braces
Both Invisalign and braces are used for teeth straightening and each has its advantages and disadvantages. Braces are metal brackets that are attached to your teeth and held together with metal wires. Invisalign, on the other hand, are invisible clear aligners made of smooth and BPA free plastic that encases your teeth. There are many different types of braces. Clear aligners, braces on the inside of your mouth, Clear braces, and metal train tracks. A full assessment is required to establish which brace is suitable for you.
Using advanced 3D computer-imaging technology, Invisalign depicts your complete treatment plan, from the initial position of your teeth to the final desired position. Then a series of clear aligners are custom-made for your teeth – and your teeth only – to move them little by little. Each aligner is worn for 1-2 weeks before being replaced by the next in the series, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
Dentists or orthodontists have, in the past, successfully used removable appliances for years. But with the application of Align Technology’s 3D computer technology and mass-customisation, the Invisalign System can be used to treat a wide range of patients who want straighter teeth. The unique ClinCheck® software allows patients to see their treatment plan from beginning to end even before the start of treatment.
iTero Invisalign Scanner and Braces for Adults
At The Whyte House, we want to get the best orthodontic results for each of our patients and because every smile is unique we need to take an accurate impression of your teeth and jaw to plan the very best treatment. We can achieve this using the iTero digital scanner.
Say goodbye to uncomfortable impressions when you come to The Whyte House for Clear Braces
Here at The Whyte House, we are proud to use the latest orthodontic technology for the benefit of our patients. That’s why we are one of very few dental practices in Exeter to have an iTero digital scanner. This state-of-the-art technology enables our us to take an accurate 3D impression of your teeth.
Forget having to bite into messy trays and sticky clay-like material, the iTero digital scanner means we get a computerised impression of your teeth and jaws in moments, allowing us to put together a more informed treatment plan for you and start your journey towards the perfect smile.
- Better suited for more complex dental issues.
- Cannot be removed so the chance of removing not wearing/forgetting to wear them.
- Minimal cleaning required. Regular brushing and flossing are sufficient.
- Some patients can experience discomfort and pain caused due to metal wires and brackets.
- Could lead to tooth discoloration due to difficulty in cleaning around the edges.
- Some patients may experience difficulty in eating certain types of food (for example, sticky and hard food items).
- Food may get caught around the brackets while eating.
Invisalign Exeter : Adult Braces/Clear Aligners
- Invisible and removable.
- No discomfort from metal brackets or wires.
- No worries about food getting caught around the edges.
- No extractions required.
- Some people could experience slight discomfort due to subtle tooth movements.
- Invisalign braces have to be removed before eating.
- Brushing is necessary after each meal to prevent staining and discoloration.
While Invisalign and Dental Braces both have their pros and cons, the choice of using either could be specifically recommended by a specialist/dentist depending upon other dental factors after a thorough dental examination and assessment. If you need help determining Invisalign or braces are the right choice for you, our team of experienced and qualified dentists will provide you with the best solution.
We have many many patients delighted by their treatment. Please visit out page of testimonials. Real patients, real results. https://thewhytehouse.com/testimonials/
Experience of the clinician using Clear Aligners. Exeter Orthodontist or dentist with a special Interest.
Check on the Invisalign web site for experience of the clinician you are considering seeing for a consultation.
If you are wondering How much does Invisalign Cost/Teeth Braces Price
Affordable monthly pay (T&Cs apply) means the costs can spread over a number of years. “The Clear Choice” Make that choice today and start your journey towards a straighter whiter smile!
Famous patients who have trusted, us so hopefully you can!
Dr Grant McAree. The only Platinum Provider for Invisalign in Exeter.
Request a call back: